 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2260
  FS: Bricks and plates by SIZE and color

There have been several messages recently asking where to buy bulk bricks. Well, here's one place! I have the following bricks and plates for sale. All are brand new. Email me and tell me the quantity you want of each size. See end of message for (...) (25 years ago, 16-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)