 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2253
2252  |  2254
Subject:
FS? Technic Space Shuttles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 14 Aug 1999 13:45:26 GMT

I found a store that has some Technic Space Shuttles in stock. The
clerk said they've sold quite a few of them, but I don't have the
overhead right now to buy the rest of them. I figure that with
shipping and handling, the total cost would be $130, which is still
about $30 less then the S@H price.

All of the boxes appeared to be new, with little or no shelf wear. If
shipped, they would of course, be packed inside a larger box, not just
wrapped in brown paper. If anyone wants me to pick them up one,
contact me via e-mail.

Jeff Christner

Visit Sixby Fire Tech at - http://members.aol.com/regult/

Help support my LEGO habit. Ship by rail.
Visit http://www.nscorp.com/ to find out how.