 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2249
    Space sets FS —Arnold Staniczek
   Hi, I have several used space sets (all with instr., no box) that I would like to give away (Space Police, Ice Planet 2002, M:Tron, Blacktron 2, Aquazone). Please have a look at my sales page, thanks Arnold PS: I'll be away until Monday, so don't (...) (25 years ago, 13-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)