 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2227
  Looking for parts to complete 6071, may trade what I have as well

I picked a bag of LEGO at a thrift store recently. In it was about half of a 6071 Forestmen's Crossing, inlcuding the notorious Forest Wench. I have assembled what I can of this set and am undecided whether I should selling or trade it as is, or try (...) (25 years ago, 11-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Looking for parts to complete 6071, may trade what I have as well

I have a good deal of the parts you want/need. Let me know if nobody stateside can help you out. -- Scott A Edinburgh, Scotland. (URL) Walsh <> wrote in message news:FGAC37.MoJ@lugnet.com... (...) of (...) project (...) (25 years ago, 11-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)