 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2204
  wtb: white inverted slopes in all sizes

I am building a large ship and need a large number of inverted white slopes. I prefer to pay for these but will entertain trades. Any help would be appriated email me at the following address Thanks matt Chuckiem@aol.com (25 years ago, 9-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: white inverted slopes in all sizes

see: (URL) (25 years ago, 10-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: wtb: white inverted slopes in all sizes

There are still some slopes in my parts sale. See (URL), and follow the link to Slope. There are currently: 12 White Slope Brick 1x2 Inverted 30 White Slope Brick 2x2 Inverted Steve (...) (25 years ago, 11-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)