 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2183
  FS Hart to Find Technic Sets, Service Packs

I've got the following new in sealed box/bag. Prices do not include shipping. E-mail me directly if you're interested. All of these are great complementary sets for Mindstorms owners. -Rob. 1. 5118 Cable System Service Pack $16 (URL) available in (...) (25 years ago, 8-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: FS Hard to Find Technic Sets, Service Packs

I've got the following new in sealed box/bag for sale. Prices do not include shipping. E-mail me directly if you're interested. All of these are great complementary sets for Mindstorms owners. Most are hard to find, but certainly not impossible ;-) (...) (25 years ago, 12-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)