 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2177
2176  |  2178
Subject:
A Few Dacta sets for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 7 Aug 1999 10:27:41 GMT

OK, one bidder backed out on my Dacta auction (DON'T take bids from James
Steele!), so I have "his" sets available.  I am going to sell them for what
they were bid at, which were actually the minimum bids anyways.   These are
brand new sets, only out of the polybags long enough to sort them into
Ziplocs.

See http://www.vfaq.com/LEGO/Dacta/ to see the sets and info on them.  The
list of James' sets are:

2  AMBU - $7.00 each

1  6524 - $5.00

1  6527 - $5.00

1  6532 - $5.00

2  6533 - $7.00 each

2  6660 - $4.00 each

First come, first served.

NOTE that due to the laminated-card instructions, they have to be shipped
in a larger box, so shipping will be higher than normal for a small set.
I'd rather sell as many of these sets to one person as possible, so that I
can minimize shipping costs/hassle.

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/