 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2171
2170  |  2172
Subject:
Bring me the head of Timmy the Stable Boy!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 7 Aug 1999 01:42:24 GMT

Odd as it may seem, I only have a single Timmy.  And he's
not even really a Timmy, because he doesn't have the big
"T" on his torso - he's from a Freestyle bucket, I think.

Currently, he's spending time as the fresh-faced cabin
boy aboard the Red Beard Runner, swabbing decks and
scraping barnacles off of the hull (while the ship is
under sail - no wasting time for Captain Redbeard!)
The captain finds Timmy useful for doing all the
unpleasant tasks that nobody else wants.

Apparently the good Captain has been talking with the
Royal King's men, because now I'm beseiged with a large
catapult and a...request...for a Timmy or two to take care
of certain chores around the castle: mucking out the stables,
cleaning the mews, emptying the chamber pots, and helping
Sour John shovel the night soil from the garderobe into
his manure wagon.

So, I turn to you, the patrons of LUGNET.  If you have a
Timmy languishing in durance vile, or gathering dust in a
corner of your LEGO bin, consider twisting his head off
and e-mailing me.  I could even send a head in return -
perhaps one with moustache and stubble, or one with an
eyepatch and stubble ("Timmy - you've *changed!*").

I'm also looking for several other items, some from Freestyle
buckets like the Green Wizard Hat.  Check out my Wanted list at

http://www.io.com/~jeffj/LEGO/wantlist.txt

and see some of the things I have to offer at

http://www.io.com/~jeffj/LEGO/tradelist.txt