 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 216
215  |  217
Subject:
Online Ordering is now Available!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 3 Nov 1998 04:19:01 GMT

You can now purchase parts directly from my web page, no more cutting and
pasting.  It is also very easy to find parts, you can search by category, set,
color, and part name or any combination.

This site is operational but is still under major construction.  I am getting
a new router Wednesday to fix a problem with the current dial-up server config
that causes the router to reset from time to time.  I will also have a new
domain name when I move the web page to a new server sometime after the 9th.

As soon as the web page is running smoothly, I will add the rest of my current
inventory,  I have dozens of sets to add as well as the contents of 30
halloween buckets!!!

Take a look at    http://204.57.188.13/scott/

--
Scott Smallbeck