 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2153
Re: Sails for trade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 1999 15:36:46 GMT

I am interested in the sails, esp skull & crossbones from 6286? I currently
don't have any sails to trade, but have 1 brown hull midsection (used) and
some new unsuded pirate mifigs, I also have 5 sets of 6255. (which I put up
earlier) - these sets are new, boxes are a little creased, they contain two
pirate minifigs, 2x2 map plate and a gun? - would have sent mail direct but
for some reason it was no go, probably my end?

Jakey

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Bill Moreau writes:
I have the following sails for trade:

3 rectangular b&w with skull and crossbones for 6261
1 rectangular with skull and crossbones for 6268
2 triangular b&w for 6268
1 rectangular b&w with skull and crossbones for 6286
1 rectangular tan main sail with crossed cannons for 6271
2 rectangular tan smaller sail with crossed cannons for 6271
3 triangular tan sails for 6271
1 rectangular b&w for 6278 or 6262
1 triangular b&w small sail--set number eludes me
1 set of sails for 6280

I am looking to trade for the following sails I need to complete sets:

2 rectangular blue and white sails for 6274
2 triangular tan sails for 6277
1 rectangular small red & white sail for 6277

Please email me if you have any interest.