 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2148
2147  |  2149
Subject:
Sets FS or FT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 1999 04:47:56 GMT

I have the following sets for sale or trade.  Prices include shipping
inside of the US.  I have tried to set prices according to what these sets
seem to be going for currently.  If you see something that you think is
over priced, make an offer.  If I don't get any offers at the asking
price, I might agree to sell the item at a lower price.

Stuff for sale:

6915 Warp Wing-Fighter
Opened, complete with box and instructions.  Box is in good condition.
Stickers applied.  Put together once.
Asking price:  $22

6250  Cross Bone Clipper
Opened, complete except for female pirate, with box and instructions.  Box
has some shelf wear.  One pirate added from 6232 to round out the crew.
Asking price:  $26

6280  Armada Flagship
Unopened.  Box has some shelf wear and has what looks to be some minor
moisture damage on one side and part of the cover.(The box has a fold up cover
and the contents look just fine)
Asking price:  $40

6248  Volcano Island
Unopened.  Box has shelf wear and small section torn from surface on one
corner on back.
Asking price:  $12

Note:  When I was poking around trying to find these sets I had stored away, I
found a bag of the black conquistador hats.  If you buy one or all of the
pirate sets I'll toss how many ever you want in with it for free while supplies
last.

If you want to trade these are the sets I want:
6335    Indy Transport

Well ok, I could only come up with one set that I want that comes close to the
value of the stuff I am selling that I can not easily buy.

Contact me at d-pool@students.uiuc.edu with offers, questions, comments,
etc.

Thanks

Douglas Pool