 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2145
Re: FS: Incomplete 4564 Freight Rail Runner $125
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 1999 16:24:16 GMT

Price lowered and pics online:

http://members.xoom.com/brickenplate/auctions/4548-1.jpg
http://members.xoom.com/brickenplate/auctions/4548-2.jpg

Have it for $99 shipped to your continental U.S. address!

Thomas Main wrote:

I have an incomplete 4564 Freight Rail Runner for sale for $125.00.  The
set includes the instructions, an oval of 9V track and a 220V Speed
Regulator with European plugs.  It is missing the following pieces:

1 red handcart
5 red 1x4 plate hinges w/2x4 plate sides
1 yellow (1x4x3 window compatible) door
1 yellow 5x1x4 door
1 1x2x2 thin wall windscreen
1 2x6x2 sloped windscreen
1 yellow 1x8 with rail groove
4 blue 1x2x2 thin walls
2 blue 1x1 bricks w/vert. bar
2 large gray boxcar doors
4 yellow 1x2 bricks w/"mail" imprints ~ plain

Please send me an e-mail at main@appstate.edu if you would like to buy
this set.  Shipping is included for buyers who live in the continental
U.S.

--
Thomas Main
main@appstate.edu