 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2142
2141  |  2143
Subject:
Parts for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 1999 10:21:10 GMT

Due to the quick reply, I have reserved the 8880 instructions for a UK buyer
who got in first. However after the success of that first try, I'll post
another few items.

complete, but a little worse for wear set of instructions for Town POLICE
STATION Set no: 6836 (early 80's) any offers?

Also parts from NABOO SWAMP and Droid Fighter - all parts available, you tell
me what bits you want and what your prepared to pay are offering?

Instructions to BASIC set 744 - reasonable condition for their age, and I
think, (will check) that they are complete? - again any offers?

I will be shortly preparing a comprehensive list of stuff, inc castle walls,
pirate hull sections etc - so watch this space.

Jakey.