 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2132
  Announce: Steve's Part Sale

I'm selling the individual parts from several Lego sets. The complete list is later in this message, after I get through some informational text. These are brand new pieces, never been played with. This sale includes parts from several copies each (...) (25 years ago, 3-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Announce: Steve's Part Sale

(...) Great. So who's the bigger fool, the guy who doesn't follow directions, or the guy who didn't set the _reply to_ header to a rational value? There's been a great response so far. I am still processing the messages I got. I will post an update (...) (25 years ago, 4-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Announce: Steve's Part Sale (Update)

As of 12:54am 5-Aug-1999, here is an updated availability list. To provide images of all the various items, I've posted some webpages. They start at: (URL) Besides the part-images, the full rules are on the web-pages. If you want to buy some of (...) (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Announce: Steve's Part Sale

I've updated the information on the web page... (URL) Steve (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)