 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2130
2129  |  2131
Subject:
FT/FS Classic Space sets 6876, 6890
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 2 Aug 1999 17:41:20 GMT

Hi,

I've got some classic space sets that a collector might be interested in.
I'm looking for a trade for opened SW sets (why opened? It seems that people
are more willing to trade opened sets that they're played with once or
twice. However sealed sets are fine by me :-) or for a sale. I'm in Poland.
I also have quite a few ng and Ebay references (Dusabre Ebay nick).

6876

Complete with instructions (no box). Instructions are used but in one and
not ripped. Missing on brick, a yellow android arm. Includes original
Blacktron figure.

6890

Complete with instructions (no box). Instructions are used, frayed but in
one piece and not ripped. The sloped white brick has a faded space symbol.
Figure space symbol chest marking are white, not gold anymore. One brick
substitution, a grey 2x1x1 brick with vent markings has been replaced with a
black brick. White wings are turning a bit yellow.

6926

Complete with instructions (no box). Instructions are used, frayed and in
three pieces. Lacking one red light brick, lacking one flat 2x2 brick with
yellow arrow symbol. One figure substitution, instead of two yellow space
men, there is one yellow original figure and a blue figure with a visor
helmet (looks like a town, not a space figure).

If you're interested, mail me with your offers (I don't know what SW sets
you have or how much you're prepared to spend - we can reach a deal :-).
Thanks,

Dustin