 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2091
  Re: Weird and Unusual stuff

I would recommend you breaking up the set of items into smaller groupings. Keep the space stuff separate, and possibly even sell the gold bricks individually. As for eBay versus LUGNET auction, I am partial so I won't comment. I would be interested (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Weird and Unusual stuff

Thank you all for your advice both on this board and in my e-mail. After some more thought and talking with my wife, I've decided not to sell the wierd stuff. (With the expection of the Spyrius Directions which I've decided to give freely to Todd (...) (25 years ago, 7-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)