 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2089
  OK, so I cannot spell Caribbean Clipper for Train Stuff

Just thought I would revise/shorten the list. I would like to aquire more train stuff; to that end I offer up a Caribbean Clipper ( (URL) ). The set is used but complete, with box (missing pvc display tray) and instructions. Obviously, a few of (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)