 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2081
2080  |  2082
Subject:
Carribean Clipper for train stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 19:41:02 GMT

I would like to aquire more train stuff; to that end I offer up a
Carribean Clipper ( http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6274-1 ).
The set is used but complete, with box (missing pvc display tray) and
instructions.

Train things I would like (in no particular order)
Sleeping car, 7815 ( http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=7815 )
Mail van, 7819 ( http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=7819 )
Mail Van 7820, ( http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=7820 )
Railway Station, 7822 ( http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=7822 )

Battery Train Set, 7720 ( http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=7720
)
Battery Train Set, 7722 ( http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=7722
)
Container Loading Crane, 7823 (
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=7823 )
Electric Passenger Train, 7725 (
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=7725 )
Electric Diesel Locomotive, 7760 (
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=7760 )
Car Carrier Platform, 7839  (
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=7839 )

Of course I would also like
Inter-city train set, 7740 (
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=7740 )
High Speed Train, 7745 ( http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=7745
)

Obviously, a few of these would not be.....uhhh..pause...stammer...find
appropriate word...equitable trades, but if your are looking for pirate
stuff (or classic castle minifigs) we may be able to work something out.

Thanks,
Chris