 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2072
  Re: WTB Train Parts

(...) It is not that he offered more that offended me, but rather the tone. It seemed smug, but perhaps I read it with the wrong tone. It is hard to apply a tone to text accurately, but sometimes simple statements may look different to other people. (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: WTB Train Parts

(...) No, I'd say Larry is smug sometimes. I don't really see that as a bad thing - I'm just used to it. (...) Maybe. New people buy from me all the time. I'm not unknown to most people, but I see several new bidders who have registered and placed (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)