 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 205
  Want: 2x2 / 4x1 Hinges

All: Anyone out there have some 2x2 / 4x1 hinges that they'd be willing to part with? I'm willing to organize a trade or negotiate a fair price. I'm primarily looking for blue ones, but any color would be great! Thanks! Oh, in case you dont know (...) (26 years ago, 30-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)