 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2044
    Re: Proposal for website to sell individual Lego parts in quantity —Mike Poindexter
   Troy, not to burst your bubble, but you will not be able to buy from Lego to sell online unless you fulfill ALL of the following: Have 30+ RETAIL OUTLETS Sell in all three Distribution areas (West, North and South) i.e. be Nationwide Carry a (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Proposal for website to sell individual Lego parts in quantity —Steve DeBot
     I have not really been following lego news. Did I read that right, bulk tubs (like the current purple one) are being discontinued? Where/when was this announced? Steve (...) Nationwide (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Proposal for website to sell individual Lego parts in quantity —Troy Cefaratti
   Mike, Thanks for the info. This was just the kind of information that I was looking for. It looks like I may have to go the route of purchasing in bulk from another retailer, which really wouldn't bother me. I kinda figured that there might be (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)