 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2040
2039  |  2041
Subject:
Space Shuttle 8480 still available...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 25 Jul 1999 19:54:52 GMT

This is my first post to this newsgroup - I hope it's appropriate!
A message from a legomaniac (actually, Technicsmaniac) in Ireland...
Probably too far away for most of the people I've watched in this group
(mostly USA), but maybe someone in the UK is still looking for Space Shuttle
8480 - I've found quite a few available in my favourite haunt in Dublin,
Ireland.
Priced at £85 Irish punts (approx £65 sterling) (I don't know current rate
for US dollars!).
Anybody interested can reply direct email or through the group.

Kieran Brady.