 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2026
2025  |  2027
Subject:
Gray prefab Corners. Please read, Thank You :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 24 Jul 1999 06:44:03 GMT

Hello,

I am trying to aquire the gray corners in gray for castles. they are prefab.

I dont know if any of you know Robert Carney, but he is a swell guy. I am
trying to collect as many of the corners as I can for him. He needs to finish
two large castles which require 80 more corners than he has already. If any of
you guys could spare 1 or maybe 2 for his project it would be greatly
appreciated. I know I am trying to aquire sets that I can use that will have
extra corners and walls to assist his project. I would hope that if a few of
you guys could spare 1 or so sections for free for him, It would help
contribute to his swell projects. I mean we all kinda help each other out in
our hobby, just because it's the right thing to do. :)

If no one can spare any thats Ok, but if any a few a few at a reasonable price
and would like to sell them that would be A ok too. I understand how
circumstance's change and some can't afford to let any go for nothing. :)

Well, I thought I would post this since almost everyone here has been so swell
to me, that maybe in return I could do a kind act for another hobbiest.
Especially with the type of castles he builds! :)

Sincerely,
Doyle Nelson
doylenelson@"NOSPAM" home.com