 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2003
    A few parts needed —Paul Hadsall
   I need a few parts to finish off my A-Wing model. I hope that somebody here can help me out. I don't have much to trade, but I can buy what I need. 3x gray 1x3 low slope bricks 3x gray 1x2 inverse medium slope bricks Thanks, Paul Paul Hadsall (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)