 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2001
    New Set **straight sale** All MIB including NesQuick Promo Set —Kevin Salm
   Greetings fellow Lego enthusiasts. I have some sets for STRAIGHT SALE. I have a few Lego sets that I would like to sell to finance the purchase of more Lego for my building habit. All sets are New Unopened in Excellent boxes. Shipping cost for US is (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)