 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1974
Re: Black Roof Service Packs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 1999 01:26:40 GMT

The #5216 is $5.50 (includes shipping in the US) in the new LSAH catalog.
It has:

4    2x1 slope
8    2x2 slope
4    2x3 slope
14  2x4 slope
4   2x1 cap
3   2x2 cap
4   2x4 cap
8   2x2 outside corner
8   2x2 inside corner
==================
57  total pieces

How many were you looking for?

-Rob Doucette.

Simon Robinson wrote in message <00aa01bed17d$46036f60$0b1eac3e@simon>...
I'd dearly love a couple of those black roof piece
service packs that I gather is available in the USA
but not here in the UK.

Would anyone be willing to oblige? I'd obviously
get you paid upfront for the packs and for shipping,
plus a reasonable extra amount for your
trouble.

Simon
mailto:simon@simonrobinson.com