 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1961
  TRAINS-AIRPORT SHUTTLE-TRACK

Hello - I am interested in finding out some basic information on selling some sets. I have two load and hauls, one metro liner with club car and complete extra dining car, one airport shuttle (only one set of track), scads of lego train track and (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: TRAINS-AIRPORT SHUTTLE-TRACK

What are your goals in selling? maximizing return, quick sale, that they go to a good home, or something else? There is a market for the sets you have, and selling them on Lugnet is more likely to result (no guarantees, mind you) in them ending up (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)