 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1937
Ebay: FA: Lego Castle Sets 6016, 6039, 6054, 6055, 6057, 6074, 6085 - Long
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 18:37:57 GMT

Hi,

I've put some Castle sets on Ebay, at
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=131579965

Thanx

Dustin

Here's the description

Lego Castle Sets 6016, 6039, 6054, 6055, 6057, 6074, 6085

These European Castle Lego sets are being sold in one go basically because
I'd like a collector to get them as a set. The set's worth bidding on for
only 6074, and the reserve is at a 6074 reserve level but I've included all
the other sets I've got handing around in order to sweeten the deal. You can
really boost your army and get lots of bricks buying this set.

6016 Weapon transport

Set in good state, no instructions, figure has fading armour markings on
chest.

6039 Catapults

I've got two 6039 Catapults

Set one

Has all bricks but the markings on the figure chests are fading. Lance is
slightly discoloured (from bending perhaps? but is not broken. Lacks yellow
flag for lance end). Bricks are dirty but washable.

Set two

Has all bricks but the markings on the figure chests are fading, one spear
is missing and the saddle and the red saddle has a snapped weapon holder
(will not hold weapon). The catapult arm 6x1 flat black bricks have
identically damaged connecting ends, one of the three prongs (outer prongs)
has snapped at the end holding the bucket, the buckets however are still
held. Bricks are dirty but washable.

I have one set of instructions for these catapults (I don't think you need
more)

6054 Forestman hideout

Perfect apart from missing barrel cover, target support and one green
(small) leaf. No instructions.

6055 Prisoner convoy

Just bricks and 4 horses, no figures or flag or flagpole. No instructions.

6057 Dragon Ship

Missing figures, weapons (not oars), some basic and parts. Missing mast,
flag, dragon.

6074 Castle

Bricks are dirty and used (though not damaged). Instruction is booklet
heavily damaged and ripped but usable (lacks title page). One knight has a
wrong shield (instead of a yellow one with a dragon motif has a second blue
one). Lacks a yellow flagpole flag and lacks the toppole flag. Lacks
original string. One archer has damaged chest markings. One brick
substitution has occured, instead of a grey corner wall brick, there's a
brown one.

6085 Castle

The figures are heavily damaged compared to the others on offerbecause their
chest and face markings are disappearing but all their accesories are
present (apart from one spearman who has disappeared completely and all the
knight capes). All the flags are present, weapons and shields are in place,
unfortunately the two flat flags with dragon symbols are broken (you can
guess what snapped off) and can't be attached to flagpoles. As far as I can
see the set has all its other bricks apart from two turret floor pieces.
This set could come in very useful for brick parts

Some of the sets don't have instructions, that shouldn't be too serious an
issue as I found all the instructions using Lugnet (see below) and
constructed and checked the sets using those scanned instructions.

The reserve price is low (well below Ebay bids on this item). Airmail
shipping (7-14 days) to the US or Canada will come to $30 max (I will cover
any extra). I will also insure the package and register it if I can. Bidding
from other countries absolutely welcome, shipping charges will probably
change.

Payment can be by Eurocheque, bankers draft, wire or cash (please check my
feedback and bid in confidence). Please note that cheque payments will take
a longer time to realise. It seems that money orders cannot be sent to
Poland from the US, so I cannot accept them.

Please contact me with any questions at dusabreor my reserve address (this
second address is a cellphone, so please limit individual messages to 640
characters, no mime or html please).

I will contact winning bidders within 3 days of the end of this auction.
Please answer within 3 days or I will have to offer the set to the second
highest bidder.