 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1936
    Parts Needed —Tim Coats
   I still need the following to finish a couple of Pirate ships I traded for: 1 blue 1x3x1 arch 6 1x1 yellow cones 3 '40 coins 8 white lattice windows (fit 3x4 frames) (I have 2 yellow and 4 blue of same I may trade) 7 1x1 yellow cones 1 yellow (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)