 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1926
1925  |  1927
Subject:
A few parts for trade -- SW mini-figs, tan plates, etc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 22:18:50 GMT

I've got a few mini-figs that I don't particularly need:

Luke and Ben (with blue lightsaber) from the Landspeeder set
Fright Knights witch (with hat and red wand)

some tan plates:
3x3 curved plate (x4)
4x6 plate (x2)
6x12 base plate (x1)

and a silver 2x4 brick.

I'd like to trade for Castle stuff (mini-figs, walls, arches,
whatever), a Naboo fighter canopy, a pair of light gray 6x12 wings, or
basic gray bricks and plates.  I will also consider cash offers for
the mini-figs if you are interested in them but don't have anything to
trade.

Paul
Paul Hadsall
phadsall@worldnet.att.net     ICQ # 35089244
"The night is my companion, and solitude my guide
and would I spend forever here, and not be satisfied?" -- Sarah McLachlan