 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1920
Re: Black train doors wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 02:50:49 GMT

Other than buying those sets, you are going to have to EEEAArn them  [1] in
auction.  And bring your wallet.  There are folks out there (in Baylug and I
don't mean Tom McSpamcake either;-) who aren't afraid to drop $10 bucks a piece
for those....  Good Luck, Jim;-)
And welcome, Paul!

-John

[1] (a la John Housman for Smith Barney.  You remember, they make money the old
fashioned way...)

Frank Filz wrote:

John Morgan wrote in message ...
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Paul Sinasohn writes:
I would like to acquire 4 black train doors for use with sets 5580 and • 5590.

Can anyone give me a hint as to where to look... or does anyone have any • for
sales?

Hi Paul.. Just in case no one offers to sell you the doors , you can still
order the ModelTeam Set # 5542 Black Thunder SRP $44.00 from Lego Shop at • Home.
I "believe" this set comes with the four black train doors and uses • stickers
to add the yellow to them. Any one have this set and maybe confirm this for
me

Yup, 4 black train doors and 2 yellow train windows. All with clear two pane
train glass.

Frank