 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 19
18  |  20
Subject:
Want to trade BlockBuster PlayPaks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 30 Sep 1998 17:05:52 GMT

I have quite a few of the 3331 "planes" and 3333 copters, but no 3330 cars
and 3332 planes.  Want to trade at least 5 of each for 5 of each.  Only
want to trade with ONE person, so that shipping is minimized.

Anyone have 5 of each of the 3330 and 3332 available for trade?

--
| Tom Stangl, Technical Support          Netscape Communications Corp |
|      Please do not associate my personal views with my employer     |