 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1899
1898  |  1900
Subject:
6896 Celestial Forager for sale NEW in box
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 11 Jul 1999 03:23:11 GMT

Hi all,

I just found an M:Tron 6896 Celestial Forager in a local TRU.  The store has
just gone through a remodeling, and it must have been dug up from the
stockroom.   The box is in excellent condition, still sealed, very little
apparent shelf wear.

I thought about keeping it, but it really has no parts that I need, and I am
not a compulsive theme collector, so I thought it best to offer it to someone
else.

The price on the box is $12.99 + tax.  Add in shipping costs for Priority Mail
in the U.S. ($3.20?) Plus a little to cover my time and trouble.  How does an
even $20 sound?   Overseas of course would be more to cover shipping.

and several others that I can't seem to dredge up from memory right now.

Shipment upon receipt of funds.

-- Terry K --
legoverse@geocities.com