 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1897
  Re: take a piece, leave a piece -- traveling box of LEGO

(...) As in "I'm suffering from boxtrots"? eeewwww! That's just as bad as the example of what Ed said it sounded like to him. I'm liking it less and less, too many gross images. Julie (25 years ago, 11-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: take a piece, leave a piece -- traveling box of LEGO

How about "bootybox"? That's slang free AFAIK;-) Other ideas: .Grabbin .Brickvegnugen .Fahrvegbricken .BrickcitementBox .Treasure-Drove Traveling Mystery Brick Box (.TMBB) SpamcakeTheater2001: A Brick Odessey (.ST2K+1) .LSB (LUGNET Swapbox) (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: take a piece, leave a piece -- traveling box of LEGO

Sorry my comments are a little late on this subject. Every hotel in Europe provides it on unique set of issues when trying to get online. It seems like everytime I figure out the dialing sequence it is time to change hotels again. Anyway, my (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: take a piece, leave a piece -- traveling box of LEGO

I am not real good at brainstorming but I just thought of a couple. How about... .lugbox .lugbricks .lugabs I just thought that the box would be "lugged" around quite a bit and this is "Lugnet". Anyway this is my first post to this string but I have (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.general)