 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1823
1822  |  1824
Subject:
8x8 radar dish trade!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 19:11:07 GMT

Hey all,

I have two 8x8 solid gray radar dishes from Classic Space that I would like
to trade one for one for the black ones used in Mtron and Blacktron II.
Both dishes are slightly playworn and one has some slight yellowing.  Both
are in excellent shape physically, no dings, gouges, or discernible
scratches.

Dave