 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1810
1809  |  1811
Subject:
Parts Needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 1999 16:06:02 GMT

I need a bunch of parts to finish up a couple of sets I traded for.
They are as follows:

1 blue 1x3x1 arch
1 front triangle sail from the Caribbean Clipper

4  '40' coins
1  '20' coin
8 white lattice windows (fit 3x4 frames)
13 1x1 yellow cones
1 yellow freestyle flower
1 6x10 gray plate
3 1x10 black plates
1 red lower sail from the Black Seas Barracuda
6 1x1 black cones
10 small brown cannon wheeles
16 1x1 rounds (cannon balls)
1 1x3x1 yellow slope
3 black 1 to 4 rod lantern pieces
4 trans yellow 1x1 round plates (not flourescent yellow)
1 black lance
1 large plastic pirate flag (I have an imperial blue and white flag of
the same size I could trade for this)
1 piece of black ribbed tubing with end sockets
1 pirate map
1 pirate rifle
1 black 1x1 plate with side loop
1 2x1 gray plate with hook and string loop

I have a list of some of what I have for trade on my web page at:
www.cyberis.net/~tcoats/sale.htm

I also have some more knights and some Fabuland stuff to add to the
page.  If you need parts for your sets let me know I may have them.

Sincerely,

Timbo