 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1805
FS: 6395, 6543, 6348, 6663 (MISB)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 4 Jul 1999 21:50:10 GMT

Hi everybody!

I have the following new town sets for direct sale:

Set                        Year  Price
6395 Victory Lap Raceway   1988  $150
6543 Sail N' Fly Marina    1994  $100
6348 Surveillance Squad    1994  $50
6663 Wave Rebel            1993  $12

All sets are new in box. Boxes have very little shelf wear. Buyer to
pay for shipping and insurance from Luxembourg (Europe). Payment options

are money order, money transfer and US personal checks.

Please feel free to email me any questions you might have.

Claude
kintzic@miavx1.muohio.edu