 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1803
    6278 MISB set Pirate vs Indians Enchanted Islan —Dustin Du Cane
   Hi, If anyone's really interested in a MISB 6278, I can get it for about $100 from a mall shop. This price might be excessive, which is why I didn't buy it myself. Shipping to the US would be a further $20 or so. Just asking :-) Dustin (25 years ago, 4-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Mail address —Dustin Du Cane
   (...) :-) (...) BTW My address is dustin[at]medianet.pl where [at] is @ Dustin (25 years ago, 5-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)