 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1787
  Re: Any interest in 8480 Technic Spaceshuttle?

Update: The lowest the store manager will take them is $119.99. If anyone is interested please e-mail me. If you've already e-mailed me, I'll try to get a response out by tonight. I'll be busy this weekend (1), so after today, I doubt I'll get a (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Any interest in 8480 Technic Spaceshuttle?

Okay, I've estimated the S&H to be about $15/per set to anywhere in the US. If there is anyone who is interested but hasn't e-mailed me, please do so by 5:00 pm tonight, eastern time. The total including Tax and S&H comes to US$141.00. Jeff P.S. If (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)