 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17867
17866  |  17868
Subject:
Unofficial LEGO Collectors Guide DVD download upgrade for old CD owners.... $6
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 9 Jan 2014 02:53:59 GMT

For folks who bought my LEGO CDs a few years back... you can upgrading from the
1000 page old CD to the current 3000 page DVD/download (increase of 45 to 73
chapters)... for only $6 ... and get it within hours.

And no shipping or Customs costs!

The upgrade from CD to current DVD download will eventually include the addition
of LEGO years 1980 to 2000 (1980-1990 are already available).

Also all DVD/download owners will get future upgrades for FREE...  and this
includes additionally newly discovered information on LEGO sets (they come out
all the time!).

Here's just a FRACTION (650 images) of what is new since the CD was put out in
2007....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/82930629@N08/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/istokg/

And there are another additional 500 new images not shown here!!

For old CD owners... just send me $6 to my Paypal account...
istokg@earthlink.net
.... and I'll send you the 688MB DVD download...

For new purchasers... $29.95... at...
http://legocollectorsguide.weebly.com/
.... and you'll get the same...

A copy of the Table of Contents...
http://www.brickset.com/news/article/?ID=3064

Having a DVD download on your Computer Desktop, or iPad or SmartPhone (or all
3!)... is soooo much easier than tracking and loading a CD/DVD...  Plus you will
get future upgrades for free.  This includes rare items found all over the
world.

Newest rare image acquisitions...

1300 Mosaik set (1955)... 2 known, 1 in Billund Archive, 1 in Netherlands
museum...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/istokg/8495742582/

700B/C Danish Retail Windows/Doors box (1954)... 2 known, both in Billund
Archive...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/istokg/8071856469/

Rare parts in wonderful colors....
http://www.flickr.com/photos/82930629@N08/8273963264/sizes/l/