 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1785
Re: Older sets available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 22:18:45 GMT

Just as a reminder, there are still sets available from this list.
Nobody interested at all??
--
Arjan Brugman

abrugman@casema.net

Arjan Brugman <abrugman_spamsucks@casema.net> wrote in article
<01bebf05$9a6b0840$b52440d4@dexterbrown>...
Okay ya'll,

Here's for my first real contribution to the group. :)

Out shopping yesterday, I found a place which still had
these older sets. This list is off the top of my head,
but I'm pretty sure I'm right about most of the sets.
All boxes are in mint condition. Didn't see any
shelf wear whatsoever.

Don't remember the prices exactly, but I know they were
all at least $$ less than the original price.

I have no idea how much shipping will be from the
Netherlands, but I can find out if you want.

If there's any interest, I could go back to check
out the exact prices.

Sets:

#6975 - Android Base
#6979 - Interstellar Starfighter
#6558 - Shark Cage Cove
#6180 - Hydro Search Sub
#6190 - Shark's Crystal Cave
#6195 - Neptune Discovery Lab
#6198 - Sting Ray Stormer
#6441 - Deep Reef Refuge
#6442 - Sting Ray Explorer
#6559 - Deep Sea Bounty
#6975 - Alien Avenger
#8857 - Street Chopper

Last time I checked (yesterday) there were
at least 5 or 6 of each set, maybe more.

So, anyone interested in one of these sets?
If so, mail me and we'll make a deal.
--
Arjan Brugman

abrugman@casema.net