 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17843
  Bionicle - Full Tote - For Sale (or trade :) )

(URL) A full tote of Bionicle! Yeah, I'm doing it... If you're interested in an overflowing large tote full of Bionicle bits, drop me a line! I've removed (most of) the axles, bushings, friction/frictionless pegs, lift arms, so in the tote right now (...) (12 years ago, 1-Nov-12, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: Bionicle - Full Tote - For Sale (or trade :) )

(...) snip (...) Somehow I still can't do a link properly-- (URL) (12 years ago, 1-Nov-12, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)