 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17828
  Re: Child's LEGO Table with 6+ lb. of nice bricks for $20

(...) The next time I visit Windsor I'll tell ya! :) In all seriousness, i'm really thinking about making a trip to your abode just to hang out--it'll be a 4-5 hours(ish) trip. Dave K (12 years ago, 15-Aug-12, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Child's LEGO Table with 6+ lb. of nice bricks for $20

(...) Dave you would be most welcome to stop by... Lar is stopping by next week. I'm also downsizing my LEGO collection... way to much LEGO in the house. Dave didn't we meet at the NMRA Train Show in Detroit back in 2007? There was an entire (...) (12 years ago, 15-Aug-12, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)