 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17796 (-5)
  New Volume II LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide (1949-90s)

First of all I want to wish everyone a happy New Year... In another 10 days or so, I'll be ready to ship the NEW even larger Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide on CD that takes LEGO collection on in to the 1990s. The LEGO CD Volume II is (...) (13 years ago, 16-Jan-12, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Entire Collection

I would like to sell off my entire collection as listed (URL) They have sat in storage and no longer bring the joy that they once did. Time to let them go to a new and happy home! (13 years ago, 15-Jan-12, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Sava Railways 2012 Calendar

(2 URLs) to order from LuLu.com!> $17.50 Help support (URL) RAILBRICKS>, the brick railroading magazine, with this gorgeous 13 month calendar. Each month features photos from Anthony Sava's Sava Railways Scenic Tours photo series, showcasing trains (...) (13 years ago, 16-Dec-11, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Looking for older castle sets, parts, stuff

Hi I am looking for older castle sets, incomplete sets or just parts. Anything goes. Contact me on sonnich@hote.ee - there is not much traffic here, hence not much sense to check it every day WBR Sonnich (13 years ago, 24-Oct-11, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  LEGO Peasant Cart - EXCLUSIVE original set

(URL) original instructions LEGO Peasant Cart - EXCLUSIVE original set. This is a custom unique Item set. 90% of the Bricks are brand new and the rest in a MINT condition. Instructions to this item will be send be email. Further photos can be found (...) (13 years ago, 20-Jul-11, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact