 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17781 (-10)
  Wanna buy a lifetime Lego collection? Here's your chance!

Unfortunately my friends, the time has come for me to put this hobby aside and seek some other creative endeavor that will bring me joy and inspiration. To be succinct, I have been very disappointed with pretty much every decision that has changed (...) (14 years ago, 2-Jan-11, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Wanna buy a lifetime Lego collection? Here's your chance!

Unfortunately my friends, the time has come for me to put this hobby aside and seek some other creative endeavor that will bring me joy and inspiration. To be succinct, I have been very disappointed with pretty much every decision that has changed (...) (14 years ago, 2-Jan-11, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: 2011 Train Calendar

(...) Really looking forward to receiving mine. Thanks for the insight, Tony. Ed (14 years ago, 17-Dec-10, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 2011 Train Calendar

(...) I received my Sava Railways Calendar today! I am very pleased with the quality of the calendar (thick paper, high gloss, nice binding, etc) and the quality of the pictures (all LEGO backgrounds, good focus, nice MOCs, etc). I'd love to see (...) (14 years ago, 17-Dec-10, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  2011 Train Calendar

(2 URLs) Click here to order from LuLu.com!> Help support (URL) RAILBRICKS>, the brick railroading magazine, with this gorgeous 13 month calendar. Each month features photos from Anthony Sava's Sava Railways Scenic Tours photo series, showcasing (...) (14 years ago, 6-Dec-10, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: USED sets for sale: 6990 monorail (and extra track), 7467 International Space Station

Next three sets are ready now - it's amazing how long it takes to corral the last 20% of the pieces even if you have 80% sitting there built into the model! 6571 Flame Fighters (1994, 416 pieces) (URL) is complete, stickers are not applied so you (...) (14 years ago, 27-Nov-10, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: USED sets for sale: 6990 monorail (and extra track), 7467 International Space Station

Here's the next batch of used sets - including the monorail and extra track: 6990 Monorail Transport System (1988) 6921 Monorail Accessory Track extra monorail track 7467 International Space Station (2003) 6990 Monorail Transport System (1987) (URL) (...) (14 years ago, 24-Nov-10, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  USED sets for sale: 3451 Sopwith Camel, 10037 Breezeway Cafe: more to come

I'm culling my personal LEGO collection to make space at home, I really have more than I need. Right now I'm digging through the attic for boxes, pulling out instructions, and assembling sets to make sure they are complete. I have two sets ready to (...) (14 years ago, 22-Nov-10, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  I marked some of my set items 20% off

(URL) (14 years ago, 30-Sep-10, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Peasant Cart - Custom set for sell

Peasant Cart. I ship it for free to the entire world. This is a custom unique Item set. 90% of the Bricks are brand new and the rest in a MINT condition. (URL) My BL store: (URL) (under sets->castle) You can find more photos here (URL) (14 years ago, 29-Sep-10, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact