 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17771 (-5)
  Big lot of 9v train sets for sale!

Hello everyone! For sometime I have been sitting on a pile of Lego 9v train sets that I had planned to set up, but never did. Time to move on! I'd like to sell everything as one lot, for $600US. Email me if interested, joe_botATverizonDOTnet. Here's (...) (14 years ago, 23-Sep-10, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  8684 series II figures IN STOCK!

We have complete cases of the 8684 figures for sale. Please feel free to contact Dan Brown toymuseum@hotmail.com for wholesale deals on them. We have around 20 case packs left! And they are going cheap! (14 years ago, 9-Sep-10, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Thinning out my LEGO collection

I’ve decided to thin out my LEGO collection and wanted to see if anyone wanted a chunk of it before I list the inventory on BrickLink. I am not selling everything I have but plan to part with a lot of duplicates that I’ve been sitting on for years. (...) (14 years ago, 8-Sep-10, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  looking for a large amount of piece#3651

Hello friends, I am looking for a very large a mount of "Light Gray Technic, Axle and Pin Connector" (URL) for a project of mine. (by the thousands) (hundreds at a time would do too...) Any shape even broken will do (axle holder broken), Faded is ok (...) (14 years ago, 3-Sep-10, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Series 2 Minifigs for Trade

I have the following sealed figs from Series 2: Vampire (x2) Pharaoh Witch Karate Dude Weight Lifter I want the following: Surfer (x2) Explorer I will trade your choice of four of mine for the three I want. Thank You. (14 years ago, 21-Aug-10, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact