 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17766 (-20)
  Re: FS: SW & Other Technic Set Lot--Price Reduced

(...) I now have twelve sets in this lot; the Power Puller (8457) is no longer available. I am asking for $300 for the lot. Thank you. (14 years ago, 13-Aug-10, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Fig-TEES(tm) Now you can have your company logo on a compatble part

(...) Tommy, you are such a tease:-p Be sure to post when they are up-- I can't wait to see them! JOHN (14 years ago, 11-Aug-10, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: Fig-TEES(tm) Now you can have your company logo on a compatble part

(...) Got them in so now a go. For simple commercial logos can engrave on them also. Pictures up in couple days at brickengraver.com and brickprinter.com (14 years ago, 10-Aug-10, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Sava Railways Instructions Collection #2

(URL) Sava Railways has once again unlocked the company vault, and four new Sava Railways steam engine blueprints can now be purchased at (URL) SRW Locomotive Works>. These blueprints are of a Double Porter 2-4-0+0-4-2 Garratt, a Ten Wheeler 4-6-0, (...) (14 years ago, 13-Jul-10, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  FS: SW & Other Technic Set Lot

I have 13 Technic sets that I would like to sell in a lot: 4481 -- Hailfire Droid 7471 -- Mars Exploration Rover 8010 -- Darth Vader 8011 -- Jango Fett 8012 -- Super Battle Droid (x2) 8435 -- 4WD 8457 -- Power Puller (no VHS tape included) 8465 -- (...) (14 years ago, 4-Jul-10, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 9v train/ town stuff for sale

(...) I don't intend to get rid of mine just yet, but while we're on the topic, would anybody be interested in a bunch of *broken* track. I know there are people out there who like to do their own custom track pieces, esp for 9V (see articles on (...) (14 years ago, 22-Jun-10, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  9v train/ town stuff for sale

I am making the following available to give myself a jump start on my conversion to power functions trains. please email me to purchase. - 120 9v Old grey Straights 2.75 each Lowest bricklink price is $3.10 - 10 16x32 Tan baseplates $30 - bricklink (...) (14 years ago, 21-Jun-10, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Fig-TEES(tm) Now you can have your company logo on a compatble part

(...) Coming soon. (14 years ago, 12-Jun-10, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Fig-TEES(tm) Now you can have your company logo on a compatble part

(...) OooooOooo. Pictures? Steve (14 years ago, 9-Jun-10, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Fig-TEES(tm) Now you can have your company logo on a compatble part

Well after a good deal of thought and time,I am happy to announce that I received my first shipment of Fig-TEES(tm) last week and they look like they are going to work very, very well. Due to the legality (or rather illegality) of printing corporate (...) (14 years ago, 8-Jun-10, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: New site for purchase of LEGO products.

(...) 1. Can you include the number of items in a sub-category next to the sub-category name? 2. The cart popping up when I mouse over the link is a real pain, first couple of times it happened I couldn't work out where it came from. Please make it (...) (14 years ago, 5-Jun-10, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  New site for purchase of LEGO products.

This is at least a beginning for it. Will have the bulk elements and other parts of my old inventory up in the coming weeks. Contact me directly for element purchases! Will gladly post excess elements for you on the site. (URL) is a physical store (...) (14 years ago, 5-Jun-10, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Trade: 657 trucks

I am looking for the following 657 1:87 scale trucks. Red, Interfrigo, with a single rear axle White, Interfrigo, with a double rear axle (with Red cab) Green, Beef/Poultry/Fish (Frozen Foods), with double rear axle Red, Beef/Poultry/Fish (Frozen (...) (14 years ago, 30-May-10, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: BrickShirts.com Online store now open for business

(...) Is the price for each shirt $12.95 at AFOL conventions, like they are online? (14 years ago, 28-May-10, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: BrickShirts.com Online store now open for business

Having bought a couple of different designs at events I can say these are fantastic shirts. The quality of the shirts and the printing is excellent and great value for the price. (14 years ago, 27-May-10, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX) !

  Re: BrickShirts.com Online store now open for business

Sorry link should be: (URL) (14 years ago, 26-May-10, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  BrickShirts.com Online store now open for business

<BrickShirts.com> Online store now open for business (URL) BrickShirts has been designing and selling brick themed T-shirts at west coast LEGO conventions for several years. After many requests to sell online, we recently opened an online store. Our (...) (14 years ago, 24-May-10, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Selling Old MAERSK Ship Model

Last year I offered this Maersk Ship, and sold 10 of them. This year I am repeating the offer, since I had leftover Maersk blue parts (unfortunately I bought so many Maersk parts on BrickLink that the price of many of the 71 Maersk parts in the ship (...) (14 years ago, 20-May-10, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  It's another Tequila Sunrise

(URL) Sava Railways has unlocked the company vault yet again, and the blueprints for the iconic Tequila Sunrise passenger train can now be purchased at (URL) SRW Locomotive Works>. These blueprints are of a Hudson 4-6-4 with Henry Dreyfuss inspired (...) (14 years ago, 27-Apr-10, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  FT: 7126, 7155, and 7184

I want to trade these Star Wars sets for other Lego sets. I am interested in many different Lego themes and not just Star Wars. Please let me know what you are willing to trade. 7126 Battle Droid Carrier (2 sets) 7155 Trade Federation AAT (2 sets) (...) (14 years ago, 17-Apr-10, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact