 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17756 (-20)
  Re: New site for purchase of LEGO products.

(...) 1. Can you include the number of items in a sub-category next to the sub-category name? 2. The cart popping up when I mouse over the link is a real pain, first couple of times it happened I couldn't work out where it came from. Please make it (...) (14 years ago, 5-Jun-10, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  New site for purchase of LEGO products.

This is at least a beginning for it. Will have the bulk elements and other parts of my old inventory up in the coming weeks. Contact me directly for element purchases! Will gladly post excess elements for you on the site. (URL) is a physical store (...) (14 years ago, 5-Jun-10, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Trade: 657 trucks

I am looking for the following 657 1:87 scale trucks. Red, Interfrigo, with a single rear axle White, Interfrigo, with a double rear axle (with Red cab) Green, Beef/Poultry/Fish (Frozen Foods), with double rear axle Red, Beef/Poultry/Fish (Frozen (...) (14 years ago, 30-May-10, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: BrickShirts.com Online store now open for business

(...) Is the price for each shirt $12.95 at AFOL conventions, like they are online? (14 years ago, 28-May-10, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: BrickShirts.com Online store now open for business

Having bought a couple of different designs at events I can say these are fantastic shirts. The quality of the shirts and the printing is excellent and great value for the price. (14 years ago, 27-May-10, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX) !

  Re: BrickShirts.com Online store now open for business

Sorry link should be: (URL) (14 years ago, 26-May-10, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  BrickShirts.com Online store now open for business

<BrickShirts.com> Online store now open for business (URL) BrickShirts has been designing and selling brick themed T-shirts at west coast LEGO conventions for several years. After many requests to sell online, we recently opened an online store. Our (...) (14 years ago, 24-May-10, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Selling Old MAERSK Ship Model

Last year I offered this Maersk Ship, and sold 10 of them. This year I am repeating the offer, since I had leftover Maersk blue parts (unfortunately I bought so many Maersk parts on BrickLink that the price of many of the 71 Maersk parts in the ship (...) (14 years ago, 20-May-10, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  It's another Tequila Sunrise

(URL) Sava Railways has unlocked the company vault yet again, and the blueprints for the iconic Tequila Sunrise passenger train can now be purchased at (URL) SRW Locomotive Works>. These blueprints are of a Hudson 4-6-4 with Henry Dreyfuss inspired (...) (14 years ago, 27-Apr-10, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  FT: 7126, 7155, and 7184

I want to trade these Star Wars sets for other Lego sets. I am interested in many different Lego themes and not just Star Wars. Please let me know what you are willing to trade. 7126 Battle Droid Carrier (2 sets) 7155 Trade Federation AAT (2 sets) (...) (14 years ago, 17-Apr-10, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Looking to swap BL inventory for an NXT

I am looking for an NXT. I don't need a complete set and used is ok but I would like to get the brick, software, sensors, motors, and cables. I am willing to aggressively negotiate a trade1 using inventory from my BrickLink store. If you are (...) (15 years ago, 2-Mar-10, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Massive sale. Up to 75% off!

(URL) was forced to combine my inventory with another store (DOWNSTAIRS LISTING). So I am beginning to liquidation of all my elements, figs, as well as getting ready to close my other store (which is now dormant). Come on down and buy up as much as (...) (15 years ago, 18-Feb-10, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: SRW Locomotive Works

(...) I have resisted doing it in the past, but Paypal has pecked away at any reasons I had for not upgrading my account. As such, I've now done it and can now accept Credit Card funded Paypal payments. Thanks for looking! --Tony (15 years ago, 15-Feb-10, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  SRW Locomotive Works

(URL) Sava Railways has unlocked the company vault, and four of the Sava Railways steam engine blueprints can now be purchased at (URL) SRW Locomotive Works>. These blueprints are of an American 4-4-0, a Hudson 4-6-4 with Henry Dreyfuss inspired (...) (15 years ago, 13-Feb-10, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Multiple Rare NIB Sets on eBay (Technic Shuttle, Maersk Truck, etc.)

(...) Sorry, meant to say that most of them have reserves to keep the Buy-it-Now option available for longer, but bidding does start at $0.01. (15 years ago, 9-Feb-10, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Multiple Rare NIB Sets on eBay (Technic Shuttle, Maersk Truck, etc.)

I have just listed eleven unopened, new in box sets on eBay. Bidding starts at only $0.01 and all but one has a reserve. Please take a look, feel free to contact me if you have any questions, and bid generously. :-) I will combine shipping charges (...) (15 years ago, 9-Feb-10, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Looking for Black Falcon parts mostly...

Hi all! I am looking for these parts to complete my Black Falcon project. I can offer a range of stuff, but take a look here: (URL) want list: Qty PartNum Color Description 1 4495 White Flag 4 x 1 2 3846p46 OldGray Minifig Accessory Shield (...) (15 years ago, 26-Jan-10, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Castle parts for sale

(...) <snip> (...) I might be interested in some of the black falcon parts, but otherwise not. WBR Sonnich (15 years ago, 26-Jan-10, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Castle parts for sale

(...) Hey everyone, This entire lot is still up for sale. The price of the parts includes shipping and a free set of your choice at $200 even. The sets I'm willing to give away with this offer are 6020 Magic Shop or 6009 Black Knight. Thanks, - (...) (15 years ago, 26-Jan-10, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: FS: 8294 Technic Excavator, Factory Sealed

It's up on eBay now: (URL) (15 years ago, 25-Jan-10, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact