 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17746 (-10)
  Looking to swap BL inventory for an NXT

I am looking for an NXT. I don't need a complete set and used is ok but I would like to get the brick, software, sensors, motors, and cables. I am willing to aggressively negotiate a trade1 using inventory from my BrickLink store. If you are (...) (15 years ago, 2-Mar-10, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Massive sale. Up to 75% off!

(URL) was forced to combine my inventory with another store (DOWNSTAIRS LISTING). So I am beginning to liquidation of all my elements, figs, as well as getting ready to close my other store (which is now dormant). Come on down and buy up as much as (...) (15 years ago, 18-Feb-10, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: SRW Locomotive Works

(...) I have resisted doing it in the past, but Paypal has pecked away at any reasons I had for not upgrading my account. As such, I've now done it and can now accept Credit Card funded Paypal payments. Thanks for looking! --Tony (15 years ago, 15-Feb-10, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  SRW Locomotive Works

(URL) Sava Railways has unlocked the company vault, and four of the Sava Railways steam engine blueprints can now be purchased at (URL) SRW Locomotive Works>. These blueprints are of an American 4-4-0, a Hudson 4-6-4 with Henry Dreyfuss inspired (...) (15 years ago, 13-Feb-10, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Multiple Rare NIB Sets on eBay (Technic Shuttle, Maersk Truck, etc.)

(...) Sorry, meant to say that most of them have reserves to keep the Buy-it-Now option available for longer, but bidding does start at $0.01. (15 years ago, 9-Feb-10, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Multiple Rare NIB Sets on eBay (Technic Shuttle, Maersk Truck, etc.)

I have just listed eleven unopened, new in box sets on eBay. Bidding starts at only $0.01 and all but one has a reserve. Please take a look, feel free to contact me if you have any questions, and bid generously. :-) I will combine shipping charges (...) (15 years ago, 9-Feb-10, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Looking for Black Falcon parts mostly...

Hi all! I am looking for these parts to complete my Black Falcon project. I can offer a range of stuff, but take a look here: (URL) want list: Qty PartNum Color Description 1 4495 White Flag 4 x 1 2 3846p46 OldGray Minifig Accessory Shield (...) (15 years ago, 26-Jan-10, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Castle parts for sale

(...) <snip> (...) I might be interested in some of the black falcon parts, but otherwise not. WBR Sonnich (15 years ago, 26-Jan-10, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Castle parts for sale

(...) Hey everyone, This entire lot is still up for sale. The price of the parts includes shipping and a free set of your choice at $200 even. The sets I'm willing to give away with this offer are 6020 Magic Shop or 6009 Black Knight. Thanks, - (...) (15 years ago, 26-Jan-10, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: FS: 8294 Technic Excavator, Factory Sealed

It's up on eBay now: (URL) (15 years ago, 25-Jan-10, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact