 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17719
    HUGE liquidation, selling inventory by the lb! —Dan Brown
   We are dumping our inventory. Physical sales only. We open our physical store in the Ohio Valley Mall in St. Clairsville, OHIO. Over 3000lb of brick by the lb. We dumped our boxes, our bins, and most of our sitting inventory (bulk) for this 2 month (...) (15 years ago, 5-Nov-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: HUGE liquidation, remainder of online inventory! —Dan Brown
   (URL) now open for business! Under new mgmt. We are selling everything to the walls. Come and get it. Have another 1-2 million elements in the sort cue now. Will be uploading daily (starting next week) until it is all gone. The going out of business (...) (15 years ago, 7-Nov-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)